Night Cycling in Colombo City (2 – 3 Hours)
Night cycling in Colombo city is exploring about the Colombo city with Bike Tours in Sri Lanka is an amazing experience and night cycling in Colombo city is the best way to explore the Colombo city avoiding traffic and you will explore iconic places Colombo city Cycle tour.
During the Colombo city cycle tour, you will explore historical places, economic hubs and Colonial Architecting heritance. Colombo city cycle tour you will experience Dutch and English heritance for Economy and separately identify architecting buildings.
Middle of the Colombo cycle tour you will experience Colombo outer fort bazaar (retails and whole sale market) and Persian culture.
Finally, you will visit Galle Face Green for relaxing and experience the Colombo Street food. It is unique food experience and all experiences blended with Colombo night cycle tour.
Details of Colombo Night Cycling Tour
- Start at 7 p.m. from your Colombo Hotel
- Light House view point of new Commercial city
- Exploring Colonial architectural design while cycling through fort area.
- Visit to Colombo Bazaar
- Visit Gangarama Lake Temple.
- Colombo race course.
- Independence Square.
- Colombo white house and Victoria park.
- Galle Face Green Street Food Experience.
- Returning to the hotel by Cycling.
- Approximately distance would be 20 – 25 km and starts at 7.00 p.m.
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 70||$ 45||$ 40||$ 35||$ 30|
- Cycles and support service.
- Cycling guide and his fee.
- Unlimited water.
- Colombo Street Food experience.