Cycle in Polonnaruwa ruin city (2 – 3 Hrs / 15 Km)
Cycling tour in Polonnaruwa UNESCO site is exploring about the ruin city history over 1500 years. Polonnaruwa Historical city cycle tour is soft and approx. distance about 20 Km. you will cycle in the Polonnaruwa UNESCO site with expert historical guide and he will give you completely demonstration about the all buildings, statues, cultural values and variance with other kingdoms.
Polonnaruwa history extended 1055 AC – 1215 AC. King Parakramapandu is the last king of the Polonnaruwa kingdom and again South Indian king Kalinga Maga invaded Polonnaruwa.
Best way to explore the Polonnaruwa UNESCO Historical city by cycle and you will not miss any single historical place during the Polonnaruwa city tour.
- Starting point is “Polonnaruwa Heritage Museum Entrance”
- Starting time 9 a.m – 4 p.m
- Distance 20 Km and duration 3 Hrs
- Soft and Flat terrain
- Cycle in Polonnaruwa archaeological site
Note: there are bunches of monkeys every site and do not leave your valuable things or bags along with the bike
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 70||$ 60||$ 50||$ 45||$ 40|
- Polonnaruwa Archeological site entrance fee (USD $ 25)
- Cycles and support service
- Cycling guide and his fee
- Unlimited water