Cycle in Polonnaruwa ruin city (2 – 3 Hrs / 15 Km)
Polonnaruwa was the 2nd capital of Sri Lanka and Polonnaruwa was first declared the capital city by King Vijayabahu I, who defeated Chola invaders in 1070. Polonnaruwa pas proud history approx.. 1000 years.
Exploring such ancient city with Bike Tours in Sri Lanka is amazing and you will start the cycle in front of Polonnaruwa ruin city main entrance. You will start the tour in King Parakramabahu palace and you will visit all historically important places.
- Starting point is “Polonnaruwa Heritage Museum”
- Starting time 9 a.m – 4 p.m.
- Distance 15 Km and duration 3 Hrs
- Soft and Flat terrain.
- Cycle in Polonnaruwa archaeological site
Note: there are bunches of monkeys every site and do not leave your valuable things or bags along with the bike
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 45||$ 35||$ 30||$ 25|
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Mountain bikes and helmets
- Managing the entire cycling route.
- Well experienced cycling guide(s) and his fees
- 1 bottle of water per pax per day during cycle tour portion
- Coconut drink end of the tour.
- Insurance covers up to USD $ 2000
Note: Polonnaruwa ruin city entrance fee does not included.