Cycling in Kithulgla – cave Exploration
Cycle tour in Kithulgala is not just a cycle tour in Kithulgala and Kithulgala cycling tour is about exploring beauty, nature and secrets of the Kithulgala. Kithulgala cycle tour link with exploring cave over 12,000-year-old and hiking to “Handun Ella” waterfall. Kithulgala cycle tour is exploring about Beli Lena cave and it is challenging cycle trail. Kithulgala cycle tour uphill cycle trail and Beli Lena cave located 12 Km away from the Kithulgala town.
You can cycle before 2 Km to Beli Lena cave and after the break you will walk 2 Km to Beli Lena Cave. Beli Lena cave damp, dark depths are famed for the discovery of the 12,000-year-old skeletal remains of the Balangoda man (Homosapiens Balangodenis). After the cave exploration you will walk to Handun Ella waterfall. It is very beautiful part Kithulgala cycle tour and you will hike to top of the waterfall. It is 110 Feet height and you will experience stunning landscapes and nature.
You can add abseiling for extend the trilling experience of the Cycle Tour and you will climb down along with the waterfall.
Kithulgala Cycle Tour Details
- Start at Plantation Hotel Car Park.
- Approx. cycling in Kithulgala distance 20 Km.
- 2 Km walk to Beli Lena Cave.
- Explore Rubber Plantation and natural water stream.
- Hike to “Handun Ella” waterfall and experience the mother nature and beauty.
|No of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$*||$ 140||$ 65||$ 50||$ 40||$ 35|
* Waterfall Abseiling: USD $ 35 Per person
Cost Inclusions (Price):
- Mountain Bikes and support service.
- Cycling guide and his fee.
- Supporting vehicle
- Packed snacks or lunch.
- Unlimited water and snacks during the cycle tour.