Kandy Cycling Tour in Hanthana Tea Plantation (4 – 5 hrs)
Kandy cycling tour based in Hanthana Tea Planation and it is the closest cycle tour in Kandy city. Hanthana Kandy cycle tour is most attractive cycling trail in Kandy cycling and Hanthana cycling trail completely based in beautiful tea plantation. Kandy Hanthana cycle tour is not just a cycle tour in Kandy and it is exploring the nature, stunning landscapes over the Knuckles mountain range, tea picking experience and way of tea planters’ living style.
You will start the cycling trail in front of the Ceylon Tea Museum and it is 8 Km away from the Kandy city center. Kandy Hanthana cycle trail 1st half 18 Km is climbing in gravel terrain through the Tea Planation. Approx. elevation about 850 meters and while the Kandy cycle tour you will experience Tea picking with local Tea picking ladies.
Finally, you will visit to Tea planters’ village and explore way of the living, culture and hospitality. You will visit to Tea worker’s house and you will experience tea planters’ hospitality.
Tea worker’s wife greet you with true smile and you will taste traditional planters’ snack “Wade” at her house with hot tea. It is good snack for refresh you cycling back to starting point again. Cycling in Kandy Hanthana Tea Trails tours blends with nature, experiences and experiences. So, it is perfect cycle tour in Kandy explore all in short cycle tour in Kandy.
Kandy Hanthana Cycle Tour Details
- Starting at Ceylon Tea Museum entrance
- Explore the aromatic world of tea and Tea picking
- Explore the stunning landscapes and People living style
- Tea workers’ snack cooking demonstration and taste the snack “wade”
- Visit to Hindu Temple and experience the Hindu culture
- Mixed Terrain and 1st half part of the cycle tour 18 Km climbing
- Ceylon Tea Museum visit and explore over 200 years old machineries
- Approx. distance 40 Km and duration 3 – 4 hrs
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 120||$ 60||$ 50||$ 45||$ 40|
Cost Inclusions (Price):
- Mountain Bikes and support service
- Cycling guide and his fee
- Supporting vehicle
- Local house snack experience
- Tea picking experience
- Unlimited water
- Ceylon Tea Museum Entrance ticket and Old machinery tour