Horton Plains is the highest point of cycling in Sri Lanka and it is hardest cycling trail. Horton plains countryside means surrounded by range of mountains, tea plantations. Cycling in Horton Plains Countryside is most beautiful cycling trail ever My Ceylon Adventures introduced. Horton Plains cycling tour is not just a cycling tour and while keep you paddling you will find out mystery Rawana’s kingdom and triangle epic love story Rama, Sitha and Rawana.
Horton Plains Cycling tour based in uphill countryside and mostly you will get climbing and experience people living style. Horton Plains cycling Tour will be started and ended in Ohiya.
Note: this is unique Cycling tour belongs to Bike Tours in Sri Lanka and My Ceylon Adventures.
About Horton Plains Cycling Excursion Programme
- 30 a.m. Report to Ohiya Post office
- Explore highest waterfall
- Visit to most beautiful Colonial Bungalow “Adisham Bungalow”
- Cycling through Boralanda to Ohiya.
- Altitude starts over 2300 meters above the sea level.
- Distance 72 Km
- Duration 6 hrs.
|No of Pax||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 10 pax|
|Per Person USD $||$ 260||$ 145||$ 90||$ 70|
- Cycles and Cycling guide/ supporting crew
- Back up vehicle (Cycle Carrier)
- Water and refreshments during the ride
- Fruits and sandwich