Cycling in Udawalawe is exploring about the beauty of the Udawalawe countryside. Udawalawe cycle tour based in Udawalawe rural countryside and national park boundary. You will cycle in Udawalawe through paddy fields, over the water tanks, canals and wilderness. Cycling in Udawalawe remote area and based in flat gravel terrains.
While you will cycle in Udawalawe countryside explores about the self-sufficiency of the countryside and people living style. Udawalawe cycle tour blends with local experiences and while you cycle in Udawalawe countryside you will visit to chena. You will refresh with cup of tea at the famer’s chena and experience local famer’s snack. You will experience famer’s techniques protecting harvest by the wild animals and farming technique.
Dancing peacocks and spotted deer’s extending the beauty of the Udawalawe cycle tour and keeps interesting every paddle. If you are lucky enough you might can spot the wild elephants behind the elephant fence. Those wild animals bring additional attraction to Udawalawe cycle tour.
Udawalawe cycling tour in soft flat terrain and approx. distance 35 Km.
Distance can be adjusted according to the skills and fitness of you. It is guided cycling tour.
Details of the Udawalawe Cycling Tour Details.
- Starting time 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.) and Udawalawe National Park entrance.
- Cycle in Countryside flat gravel terrains.
- Explore Greenish Paddy fields, irrigation system and people living style.
- En-route you will visit local famer’s chena and experience different cultivation.
- Approx. distance 35 Km.
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 180||$ 90||$ 70||$ 50||$ 40|
- Cycles and support service.
- Cycling guide and his fee.
- Unlimited water and local snack.