Cycling in Nuwara Eliya to Ella is epic cycling tail and Nuwara Eliya to Ella cycle tour based in via Horton Plains. it is hardest cycling tour in Sri Lanka and Horton Plains is the highest point of cycling in Sri Lanka. Horton plains countryside means surrounded by range of mountains, tea plantations. Cycling in Horton Plains Countryside is most beautiful cycling trail ever My Ceylon Adventures introduced. Horton Plains cycling tour is not just a cycling tour and while keep you paddling you will find out mystery Ravana’s kingdom and triangle epic love story Rama, Sitha and Ravana.
During the Nuwara Eliya to Ella cycle tour en-route you visit to Strawberry farm and taste fresh strawberry as refreshment. Then after cycle to Horton Plains en-route you will explore stunning landscapes, greenish New Zealand dairy farm. It is phenomenal scenery and over the hills.
In between the Horton plains cycle tour refreshments break can be taken as you wish and Nuwara Eliya to Ella cycle tour is mixed terrain. You will get hard part the climbing only 8 km and once you reach to Ohiya Horton Plains Entrance hardest part of the cycle tour will be ended. then onwards mostly you will get flat and downhills terrain.
During the Nuwara Eliya to Ella cycle tour you can have 2 hours walk in Horton Plains National Park and explore beauty of highest point of Sri Lanka. Nuwara Eliya to Ella cycle tour is very scenic and exploring the nature as well. you will spot Sambar Deer’s in the nature. Horton Plains is highly bio-diversity location, you can explore endemic flora and fauna in the Horton Plains.
Nuwara Eliya to Ella Cycle tour will be ended in Boralanda Junction and then after drop you to Ella by Taxi or you can return to Nuwara Eliya with our cycling crew.
Nuwara Eliya to Ella Cycle Tour Operation Details:
- 8 a.m. starting from your hotel or Nuwara Eliya Post Office
- Cycling through Tea Plantations
- En-route visit to Strawberry farm and refreshments
- Explore Stunning Landscapes
- Greenish Dairy Farms
- Horton Plains walk and spot sambar deer
- Cycling Tour will be ended at Boralanda Junction
- Elevation starts 1880 – 2300 meters
- Distance 60 Km
- Duration 6 hrs
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Per Person USD $||$ 280||$ 160||$ 130||$ 100||$ 90|
- Cycles and cycle equipment
- Cycling guide/ supporting crew
- Back up vehicle (Cycle Carrier)
- Water and refreshments during the ride
- Horton Plains Entrance fee
- Strawberry Farm Refreshments
- Unlimited water and snacks during the cycle tour