Cycling in Nuwara Eliya city is a soft cycle tour in Nuwara Eliya city and no matter about the age or cycling skills everybody able to enjoys cycling in Nuwara Eliya city. Cycling in Nuwara Eliya city is explores about colonial heritance and iconic landscapes in Nuwara Eliya City. Cycling in Nuwara Eliya city means simply snapped shot of England. Cycling in Nuwara Eliya best way to explore the landscapes and British footprint in Nuwara Eliya.
You will start the Nuwara Eliya City cycle tour from your hotel or Nuwara Eliya post Office and you will cycle through the Gregory’s lake, Golf ground, cultural places such as Hindu Temples; Christian Church built in the Colonial Era and explores colonial architecture buildings in Nuwara Eliya City. While you are enjoying ride, you can hear some folktales that based in Nuwara Eliya City.
Details of Nuwara Eliya City Cycle Tour
- Starting from your hotel or Post Office and time between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Visiting location Gregory’s Lake, Golf Ground, Hindu Temple and Christian Church.
- Explore Colonial architecting buildings.
- Approx. distance 15 – 20 Km.
- Duration 2 – 3 hrs.
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Per Person USD $||$ 120||$ 70||$ 55||$ 45||$ 35|
- Cycles and cycle equipment
- Cycling guide/ supporting crew
- Back up vehicle (Cycle Carrier)
- Unlimited water and snacks during the cycle tour