Cycling in Hikkadawa is explore about the village living style. Most of the people know about Hikkaduwa as a small fishing village and an awesome crystal water beach on the south coast. But there is an amazing countryside of Hikkaduwa that many people haven’t discovered yet.
Other than that, in Hikkaduwa, there are wonderful things to explore in Hikkaduwa. You will cycle 25 Km – 30 Km towards the countryside and you may experience the traditional paddy field farmers, wood artwork craftsmen, Natural Moonstone mines and Cinnamon planters. While you cycle, you will experience the beauty of the countryside and the different customs of the villagers.
- Start from the hotel and time between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Approx. distance 25 Km – 30 Km.
- Soft and flat terrain.
- Visit Hikkaduwa village and experience people living style.
- Experience natural moonstone making process.
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax and above||8 – 10 pax and above|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 120||$ 70||$ 60||$ 50||$ 40|
- Cycles and support service.
- Cycling guide and his fee.
- Unlimited water.