CYCLING IN COLOMBO COUNTRYSIDE (24 Km and Approx. 3 – 4 Hrs)
Cycling in Colombo Countryside is wonderful experience for business travelers and Colombo cycle tour in countryside is snap shot of the Sri Lanka. Cycling tour in Colombo explore about the irrigation system, paddy cultivating, New Parliament, colourful birds and historical battle of Portuguese army vs. Sri Lankan king army in 1559.
En-route you will experience Sri Lankan Coconut Rotti demonstration with snack at local house.
That may refresh you continue the Colombo cycle tour and finally you will visit to historical Kalani Royal Temple and if you care lucky enough you might can experience ferry that ancient time people used to cross the Kalani River and visit to the Kalani Royal Temple.
Colombo is the key commercial capital city of Sri Lanka and most of the tourism sources describes Colombo as shopping, nightlife & most entertaining city in Sri Lanka. So, Colombo is a commercial city positioned in Sri Lanka’s traveler’s mind, but You do not believe a few miles away from the Colombo city limit… still remaining beautiful countryside in Colombo.
Details of Colombo Countryside Cycling Tour.
- Starting Point: My Ceylon Adventures Warehouse (Angoda Police) and Ending at the same point
- Starting time between 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Distance 24 Km and Soft cycling trail and 70% countryside none – traffic roads
- Cycling in Colombo Countryside
- Explore the Colombo wetland & Fauna and Flora and inland birds
- Explore Colombo agriculture and irrigation system
- Local Traditional snacks and Refreshments
- Historical and social folk tales and Sri Lanka History
- Visit Last battle taken place local army and Portuguese army
- Visit Historical Kelaniya Buddhist Temple
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 50||$ 35||$ 30||$ 25||$ 20|
- Cycles and support service
- Cycling guide and his fee
- Unlimited water
- Local snack demonstration and snack with tea/ coffee
- Kalaniya historical temple visit
- Ferry experience