Cycling in Anuradhapura Historical City
Cycling in Anuradhapura kingdom is exploring about the sacred city. Anuradhapura cycle tour in spread over 16 km² (square Kilometers) and it is impossible to walking entire sacred city within a day. Hence best way to explore about the Anuradhapura sacred city by cycling. Anuradhapura cycling tour is exploring about ancient Sri Lankans’ architectural skills, culture, and prosperity. Cycling tour in Anuradhapura visit iconic historical places such as Abayagiriya, Jethavana Stupas, The Ruwanveliseya Dagoba, The Samadhi Buddha, Kuttam Pokuna and Isurumuniya etc.
Anuradhapura cycling tour is soft cycle trail and approx. duration 3 – 4 hrs. you will cycle with expert historical English-speaking guide and you will get comprehensive knowledge about Anuradhapura sacred city.
- The starting point is “Bo Vista Hotel – Tissa wewa water tank”
- Starting time from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Distance 25 – 30 Km and duration 3 – 4 Hrs
- Soft and Flat terrain
- Cycle in Anuradhapura archaeological site
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 70||$ 60||$ 50||$ 45||$ 40|
- Anuradhapura Archeological site entrance fee (USD $ 25)
- Cycles and support service
- Cycling guide and his fee
- Unlimited water