“Thrilling Adventurous Cycling Holiday in Sri Lanka” amazing short holiday in Bike Tours in Sri Lanka. You will explore exciting adventurous activities in 3 days and you will explore amazing landscapes, places in Sri Lanka.
1st day you will cycling to Kithulgala and you will explore epic adventure activities in Kithulgala. Final day you will visit to Negombo via Pinnawella Elephant Orphanage.
All cycling routes are based in countryside avoiding traffic as much as possible.
Every day Bike Tours in Sri Lanka brings you confident about you and keeps interesting in your cycling holiday in Sri Lanka. Life Time experience and Tour will be ended with amazing epic story!!!
Highlights of the Thrilling Adventurous Cycling Holiday in Sri Lanka
- Cycling through countryside.
- White Water Rafting and Jungle Trekking.
- Epic and most scenic cycling trail – high altitude cycling
- Experience tea picking and Tea plantation
- Explore countryside.
- Visit Pinnawella Elephant Orphanage and experience feeding to baby elephants.
- Elephant back ride
Day 01 - Airport / Colombo – Kithulgala
- Welcome at the Airport / Colombo cycling to Kithulgala
- Evening relax at campsite
- Overnight in Kithulgala River Campsite.
Standard Package: Plantation Hotel – Standard Room (1 star Hotel) or similar hotel.
More info about Hotel (http://www.plantationgrouphotels.com/)
About 1st Day
Our official representative meets at the Airport or Colombo Welcome you and start the cycling skipping busy town area. If you need you can directly proceeds to Kithulgala or take a break start cycling to Kithulgala through countryside.
Cycling to Kithulgala is mixed terrain and you will get mostly flat terrains and few uphill but those are not too hard climbs. Once you reach to Kithulgala. You will relax at hotels or evening you can walk in Kithulgala countryside.
Approximate cycling distance 65 Km and 3 – 4 hrs.
- After Breakfast early morning cycling Beli Lena cave.
- Hiking to Beli Lena Cave and Handun Ella waterfall.
- Abseiling in Handun Ella Waterfall
- After the local lunch proceed to White Water Rafting.
- Cycling in Countryside or walk in the village.
- BBQ Dinner at the campsite and Overnight River Camp.
About 2nd Day
After the breakfast cycling to Beli Lena cave and explore about ancient homosapien lived style. Hiking to Handun Ella Waterfall and abseiling along with the waterfall. Local lunch will be arranged at the campsite and after the cycling you will experience White Water Rafting. Evening cycling in the countryside or walk in the village and explore people living style and beauty of the village.
BBQ Dinner will be arranged at the campsite with chilled beer and campfire.
Approximate cycling distance 45 Km and 3 – 4 hrs.
Kithulgala – Negombo - Airport
- After Breakfast cycling to Pinnawella Elephant Orphanage
- Experience Elephant feeding and rehabilitation elephants
- Drop you at the Airport or Negombo / Colombo.
About 3rd Day
After Breakfast cycling to Pinnawella Elephant Orphanage or Proceed to Airport based on the Flight schedules and experience feeding to Baby elephants and rehabilitation elephants victim elephants due to People activities.
After the Pinnawella Elephant Orphanage visit drop you at the Airport or Negombo / Colombo.
Approximate cycling distance 65 Km and 4 hrs.
- Private guided cycling tour
- Air-conditioned Luxury vehicle will be provided.
- We are recommending Hybrid Mountain Bikes according to road conditions.
- Road bikes, Mountain bikes and electric bikes can be provided based on request.
- Hotels room category as mentioned on itinerary and if you need any upgrade rooms, you have to pay additional amount for room category upgrades.
- You can extend the Holiday in Beach
- Sri Lanka is Buddhism country so when you bring dress / cloths should not print or paste Buddha’s images or pictures related to Buddhism.
- Tips are not compulsory but if wish to appreciate the service or support you are feel free to pay any amount.
- Full moon day’s alcoholic drinks may not serve in the hotels or public area. Star class hotels min bar available at the room. Or you have purchase previous day and keep them at the vehicle or room.
- If you want to exchange the money highly advising exchange with bank. They will apply up to date exchange rate which ordered by Central Bank.
- When you are visiting temples and religious places needs to cover the shoulders and knees. So keep a shoal use such places.
- Do not remove or collect fauna or flora in the national parks or nature reserve without official permission.
- If you do not comfortable with any 3rd party services such as accommodation, please highlight to us then and there. Inform to our guide
Things are you should bring
- Sri Lanka is warm country and day time average temperature would be 33 C – 36 C and relative humidity of 60 – 65%. Chances of sunburn are high with prolonged exposure so carry plenty of sun-block and guard against sunstroke.
- Light and Cotton cloths are recommended.
- 3 – 4 cycling jerseys
- If you expect to use clip shoes then bring the own paddle. Because clips vary brand to brand.