Epic Ride in Nuwera Elliya – Cycling Horton Plains to Nuwera Elliya
Cycling from Horton Plains to Nuwera Elliya with Bike Tours in Sri Lanka is a real adventurous experience and cycling to Horton Plains is cycling to highest altitude place in Sri Lanka. The Horton Plains cycling trail is most beautiful cycling trail and it is lifetime memories. You will cycle trough tea plantation, Ambewella farm and it is an amazing scenic ride in Cycling in Nuwera Ellia.
About Cycling Excursion Programme
- Start from Horton Plain Entrance or Bottom of Horton Plains, mountain (after the trekking in Horton Plains)
- Cycling from Horton Plain to Nuwera Eliya is downhill and flat terrain.
- Altitude starts over 2300 meters above the sea level.
- En-route you will visit Ambewella Farm, Tea plantation and experience Tea plucking
Approximately cycling trail distance would be 32 km from Horton Plains to Nuerwa Elliya Town.
|No of Pax||2 – 4 pax||5 – 8 pax||9 – 15 pax||20 pax and above|
|USD $ Per Person||$ 145||$ 95||$ 85||$ 70|
- Cycles and Cycling guide/ supporting crew
- Back up vehicle (Cycle Carrier)
- Water and refreshments during the ride