Cycling in Galle Countryside is simply exploring about the Cinnamon village and way of people living style. Galle Cycle tour based in Koggala countryside and Galle cycling tour explore Koggala wetland, landscapes and, greenish paddy fields. During the Galle cycle tour, you will visit to Cinnamon planter’s house and experience Cinnamon making process, hospitality.
Cinnamon is the key trading product since ancient time and Persian and Arab traders used to introduce Sri Lanka as Cinnamon Island. You will cycle through paddy fields, countryside roads about 20 – 30 Km and it is soft cycle trail.
- Guest are reporting to Koggala (between 8 a.m. or 3 p.m.)
- Cycle through the Koggala Lake wetland to Galle.
- En-route visit to local house and experience cinnamon manufacturing process.
- You will experience Local’s hospitality with hot cinnamon tea.
- En-route visit to white tea factory.
- It is soft cycling trail in flat route and approx. distance 20 – 30 Km
You will visit to traditional house experience southern province hospitality.
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 Pax||8 -10 Pax|
|USD $ Per Person||$ 140||$ 70||$ 60||$ 50||$ 40|
- Cycles and support service.
- Cycling guide and his fee.
- Unlimited water.
- Cinnamon House experience.