Cycling from Sigiriya to Polonnaruwa (3 – 4 Hrs Cycling Ride)
Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa are highly touristic places and it is two iconic UNESCO heritage places in Sri Lanka. Sigiriya built in (477 – 495 AD) and Polonnaruwa reformed as capital in(1055 AD), hence both cities are historically important places in Sri Lanka.
If you like to explore the history and explore countryside in between two cities. Then best way is cycling from Sigiriya to Polonnaruwa with Bike Tours in Sri Lanka.
You will cycle through paddy fields, over the lake and you will explore beauty of the countryside.
It is soft cycling trail and approx. distance 65 Km
- Starting point near the Sigiriya Rest house
- Starting time 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Distance 65 Km and it is soft cycling trail.
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 10 pax||11 – 15 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 140||$ 65||$ 50||$ 45||$ 40|
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Mountain bikes and helmets
- Managing the entire cycling route.
- Well experienced cycling guide(s) and his fees
- 1 bottle of water per pax per day during cycle tour portion
- Insurance covers up to Rs 500,000 per person