Cycling from Sigiriya to Kandy via Knuckles Mountain Range (4 – 5 Hrs Cycling Ride)
Cycling from Sigiriya to Kandy with Bike Tours in Sri Lanka is an epic and scenic cycling trail through the Knuckles mountain Range. Cycling from Sigiriya to Kandy is amazing cycling trail and in mixed terrain. You will start the cycle ride from any hotel where you stay or Near the Sigiriya main Entrance cycling tour will be ended in top of the Knuckles mountain range.
You will cycle over the Kandalama water tank to Hetipola junction and it is 77 Km soft flat terrain trail. Then you will have a break and get the snack before start the climb. From Hetipola to Knuckles summit (Rathota) about 21 Km and it is mixed terrain and mostly you will get uphill’s. The altitude starts from 180 meters to 1430 meters.
Simply from Sigiriya to Kandy Cycling Tour will be ended top of the knuckles range but if you like to celebrate the epic cycling trail cheering “Yoo…Hoo…Yoo..Hoo” 17 Km downhill flying in two wheel.
- Starting point near the Sigiriya Rest house
- Starting time at 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Distance 95 Km and it is mixed cycling trail.
|Number of Pax||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 10 pax||11 – 15 pax|
|Rate Per Person in US$||$ 185||$ 92||$ 60||$ 45||$ 35|
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Mountain bikes and helmets
- Managing the entire cycling route.
- Well experienced cycling guide(s) and his fees
- Unlimited water during the cycle tour portion
- Insurance covers up to Rs 500,000 per person