Cycle in Galle Countryside (Approx. 3 Hrs soft ride)
Cycling in Galle Countryside is different and it is a unique experience on the south coast. Cycling in Galle Countryside is not just paddling tour it is exploring tour culture, people, countryside landscapes and hospitality. You will visit the Temple, typical southern coast house experience hospitality of people, Cinnamon factory and Tea factory. You will cycle through paddy fields, countryside roads about 20 – 30 Km and While you cycling, you will experience the beauty of the countryside and different customs of the villagers.
- Guest are reporting to Koggala (between 8 a.m. or 3 p.m.)
- Cycle through the Koggala Lake wetland to Galle.
- En-route visit to local house and experience cinnamon manufacturing process.
- You will experience Local’s hospitality with hot cinnamon tea.
- En-route visit to white tea factory.
- It is soft cycling trail in flat route and approx. distance 20 – 30 Km
You will visit to traditional house experience southern province hospitality.
|No of Pax||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||6 – 8 Pax||9 -11 Pax||12 Pax and above|
|USD $ Per Person||$ 140||$ 60||$ 50||$ 45||$ 40||$ 35|
- Cycles and Cycling guide/ supporting crew
- Back up vehicle (Cycle Carrier)
- Water and refreshments during the ride